|Cloud Hosting Services|
Web hosting plays a major role in running a website seamlessly and thus it is essential to select the one that is capable of catering the needs of your website. With the growing demand for having an online presence, there are millions of websites over the Internet and because of this growth; the demand of website hosting has increased. However, in recent times cloud hosting has taken over traditional website hosting. It is the new form of hosting service. As cloud server works better than shared servers and at times it performs better than a dedicated server, it has gained popularity over the conventional type of web hosting. It is based on cloud computing technologies that use several servers and acts as a single server, rendering better and faster hosting services.
Benefits of Cloud Hosting
Cloud Hosting is indeed the best choice for your web hosting needs as it comes with several benefits. The biggest advantage of choosing cloud hosting is that it is cost-effective, and you only need to pay for the amount you use. Moreover, another added benefit is that you can switch to any one of the different packages available without any problem according to your needs. Some of the other benefits of choosing Cloud server for hosting your website include:
- You can choose the operating system on which you want the hosting as per your wish.
- It ensures flexibility as the total control of the server configuration is done through an API or web based interface.
- The control over the server is given to you and thus you can customize the performance as per your requirements.
- As it can be accessed from anywhere and everywhere, it provides added benefit to the users.
- It facilitates expansion of online business without spending for new and licensed software.
- It helps in increasing the productivity with just a few people and does not require huge investments.
Cloud Hosting vs. Web Hosting
The major factor that distinguishes cloud hosting from a traditional website hosting is that it is cheaper and more reliable than traditional hosting. Furthermore, cloud computing is easily scalable whereas traditional hosting is not. It helps in enhanced performance of the website, which is not always possible in case of share hosting and at times even dedicated servers fail to work like a cloud server. Moreover, cloud servers have unlimited space to provide hosting services with no interference in the performance, whereas it is not the same in case of traditional hosting. One of the major differences between the two is that even in case of dedicated server, less than 60% of the resources are utilized and thus cannot perform as per its capacity, whereas cloud server performs at its best by saving electricity as well as money.
After understanding the benefits of cloud hosting and knowing the difference, it can be concluded that it is the best solution for meeting web host needs for all kinds of business, especially for those who aspires to earn money through their websites.