16 January 2013
4 January 2013
|Buy Domain Names|
The first step in creating an effective online presence is to register a great name for the website. As you plan to launch a business website, using a few keywords in it makes it simpler for others to figure out what the website is all about and what you are offering. Once you have finalized the name you wish to register finding a domain registrar will not be very tough as there are many registrars available in the market. These domain registrars try to woo customers by offering cheap and affordable services. In order to win more customers registrars have also started offering several add-ons.
Most people, who already have multiple domains registered and are planning to register more, do not think beyond registering .COM Domains. It is rather true that .COM domain names are among the most registered top-level domains (TLD), in fact of all the domains registered till date majority of them are .COMs. Although .COM domains were initially intended for commercial entities only, this restriction was lifted later and it became open for everyone. The gTLD is now managed by Verisign and its registrations are processed via registrars certified by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers or more popularly known as ICANN.
Another gTLD that has gained a lot of popularity is .NET. .NET Domains are also among the most registered TLD. .NET domain names were originally meant for businesses engaged in networking technologies, however these restrictions were later lifted and the extension became open for everyone. The gTLD is still in demand among networking companies and is considered as a favored alternative of .COM.
.ORG domain names are also counted among the most popular domain extensions among users. The extension was initially created for non-profits organizations or those who have non-commercial way of operations, but now is being mainly used by non-profit organizations.
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/domain-names-articles/importance-of-picking-a-right-domain-6207362.html
3 November 2012
To make your own website, you first need to get your resources in place. Specifically, to get started with a food and recipes website, you must have a good bank of recipes. You do not necessarily need to have experience to create a website for food; your drive to eat and cook delicious meals should suffice. The following pointers should be handy:
- Choose an appropriate name when you decide to make your own website. While selecting the name, you may want to pin down on something that is unique yet easy to remember. In addition, the name of your website will mark your identity in the online space, and should help you create your own brand. You can take help from an expert or various domain hosting sites to check for the availability of the name.
- Next, a good website creator should suffice your needs of getting your website’s template and design in place. It will also help you host your website without much trouble. This includes storage space online and a server to host all your content. To make your own website, especially one specifically for food, you must zero down on a design that is appealing and attractive.
- Create a website that actually titillates the taste buds of anyone and everyone visiting it. The best way to do it is to accompany recipes with mouth-watering photos. Every recipe should have enough pictures to assure the audience that the result will be worth the effort. Jotting down recipes in a step-by-step procedure is the best way to show someone the way forward. In addition, there is nothing better than step-by-step pictures to explain the entire process .
- What is a food website without some good videos? While it may not be feasible to have a video for every recipe, uploading videos to demonstrate how a particular meal is prepared is a good idea. This should work well for recipes that may be difficult to understand simply through text and pictures.
- Do not be afraid to take risks. Each of us can be a Master Chef if we put our mind to it. Once you understand the flavors of ingredients, do not worry about mixing and matching various cuisines. In the age of information overload, nothing is too much. While taste and quality is of utmost importance when cooking, do not overlook presentation of food. Detailing works wonders, even for the simplest of dishes.
Throw in some love for good measure and you can never be wrong about the food you cook. Remember it is just a matter of taste and the passion with which you serve a dish can make all the difference. If you think cooking is easy, why not show the world, how to do it with your website?